With compassion at the forefront, Sharp Behavioral Health helps navigate clients to the right treatment center by partnering with the best specialists in the nation.
The approach of behavioral health treatment should be individualized. Conversely, this means finding the right treatment center should be tailored to an individual’s needs.
Sharp Behavioral Health has teamed up with top-tier professionals all over the country in order to locate a center which suits its clients’ requirement for full recovery.
Our mission is to ensure everyone has personalized attention, advanced clinical treatment, and exceptional patient care. Each tier encourages and promotes long-term recovery.
Whether it is an outpatient center or private residential treatment program, kindhearted healthcare professionals can assist with the following:
And more…. Types of Treatment
Once a mental health disorder is determined, healthcare professionals will assess the best clinical way to proceed which is in the best interest of the client.
Part of this determination is assessing what type of program would be optimal which may include:
- Residential Treatment Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
What navigates a healthcare professional to which program is best for an individual is through clinically driven and tailored psychological evaluations. These assessments help identify what type of treatment would be most advantageous.
Once a program is chosen, other considerations to help pave the healing pathway toward mental health may include one or more of the following:
- Medication: Upon the discretion of a healthcare professional, and also taking into consideration an individual’s medical background, particular types of medications may be utilized to help control and alleviate mental health disorders. Once the symptoms begin to dissipate, a person can then start the process of healing. Each individual differs with their needs. While one may need medication for the short term, others may require it for a longer period of time.
- Individual Therapy: Individual therapy is an excellent method to help a person address their particular mental health disorder. This facet of therapy can compassionately address the primary and secondary root causes of a behavioral health issue. During this phase, cognitive behavioral therapy is implemented which helps a person identify “triggers” and ways to “alleviate” them. Learning these tools is essential for long-term mental health.
- Group Therapy: A healthcare professional may medically recommend group therapy. While it implements coping skills, it unifies individuals and promotes feelings of solidarity and support. Group therapy is regarded by many as the first milestone of reintegration into society.
Over the years, holistic therapies have played a vital role in mental health recovery. Programs may include one or more of the following in their healing menu:
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
And more…. Sharp Behavioral Health remains at a client’s side for that first courageous step, their healing journey, and different stages in recovery. One call can change everything…..and help those live the life they were meant to live.
( Read More )Dr. Umo N.